Monday, July 13, 2009

Congratulations to MARStri Participants!!!


Congratulations MARS tri Team. Having put in the training and prepared yourself for the race, you all did marvelously. I want to encourage you to take some time-off and mentally process the training and all that led up to the race, and the race itself. Think through what went well, what was particularly challenging, what specific accomplishments you're proud of, what areas you would hope for a better outcome in, and most importantly-what's next?!?

I would be happy to meet with each of you and synthesize some personal goals for your fitness and future triathlon endeavors. I would like to do this at no additional charge, because I think it is in the assessment of what one's done that they realize the joy of their accomplishment, and the hope for future pursuits. Give me a call...coffee's on me too.

May the Lifetime Fitness Triathlon truly be one big step towards a lifetime of healthy living.
-Coach K

No comments:

Post a Comment